You can access this feature under Quick Access section of Kotak Mobile Banking App or through Kotak Mobile Banking App -> Payments Section (present in bottom menu) -> Send Money
This feature is available only for Kotak Mobile Banking App users.
Please find the steps below to use this feature:
1. Log into your Mobile Banking App
2. Tap on ‘Pay your Contact’ under the Quick Access section on the home screen
3. Enter or select mobile number of Beneficiary. You can also enter a UPI ID
4. Select Kotak bank/ UPI Apps icon to which you would like to send money
5. Enter the Amount and Remarks
6. Review your Payment details & submit
Note: You can share the Success Confirmation Page on Whatsapp.
Transactions using Pay your Contact are instant and completed within seconds.
UPI ID is like an email ID. It is an address that you can create on bank/payment app where you can send or receive money. If you get a Kotak UPI ID, the format will be as username@Kotak. All UPI IDs need to be linked to a bank account from which the money is either collected or sent from