Host of benefits and privileges, all tailored to meet the financial needs of Government and Public Sector employees, including Maharatnas, Navratnas and Miniratnas.
Lifetime Zero Balance Account, subject to regular salary/pension credit (1).
RuPay Platinum Debit Card with Rs.1 Lakh ATM Withdrawal and Rs.3 Lakh POS Shopping limit per day
Earn FD like interest in your Salary Account with ActivMoney, click here to know more
Education benefit of up to Rs.4 Lakh.(3)
Avail up to 3 Zero Balance Family Savings Account.(4)
An exclusive dedicated helpline number for NationBuilders. Contact us toll free on 1860 266 1947
Note: The above benefits & offers are subject to review and change from time to time.
1. In case salary is not credited for two consecutive months, you will be re-classified in to chargeable savings accounts variant where you will be required to maintain requisite AMB, failing which applicable charges will be levied. For further details you may refer to GSFC on kotak.com.
2. W.e.f. Jun 13, 2022, daily balances in Savings Account above Rs. 50 lakhs will earn 4% interest p.a. Daily balances in Savings Account up to Rs. 50 lakhs will continue to earn 3.50% interest p.a. These interest rates are applicable for Resident Accounts only. For latest interest rates, please visit: https://www.kotak.com/en/rates/interest-rates.html
3. Eligibility criteria for availing the insurance cover benefit: Salary/Pension should be credited in Kotak Account for last 2 consecutive months prior to the month of the claim and subject to minimum 3 POS/Ecommerce transactions in last 60 days of minimum Rs.500 each. Partial Disability cover and Total Permanent Disability cover applicable for cases resulting solely from Road / Rail accident. Education benefit of Rs.4 Lakh for 1 dependent child (up to age 25) of deceased savings account holder subject to the ongoing educational expenses, payable onetime only. Click here for detailed Terms and Conditions.
4. Family Savings Account with zero maintenance charges, subject to primary account holder crediting salary/pension. Family savings account will be opened with an initial payment cheque of Rs.10,000.
5. Select Indian brands eligible for cash back are:
@Year is defined as period of 12 months from 1st January to 31st December for cheque book issuance charges
|1 MG||CROMA||RELIANCE JIO|
|ADITYA BIRLA FASHION||D-MART||RELIANCE TRENDS|
|AIR INDIA||HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM||SHOPPERS STOP|
|AJIO ONLINE SHOPPING||IRCTC||TANISHQ|
|APOLLO PHARMACY||MAKE MY TRIP||TATA CLIQ|
|BAJAJ ELECTRONICS||MORE SUPERMARKET||Tata Neu|
|BHARAT PETROLEUM||PANTALOONS||VIJAY SALES|
|BIG BASKET||RELIANCE DIGITAL||WESTSIDE|
|CLUB MAHINDRA||RELIANCE FRESH|
a. Items purchased should be in the name of the company as mentioned and if purchase happens from non-Made in India merchant sites or aggregators, the same will not be applicable for cashback e.g. Amazon India website/mobile application.
b. NationBuilders Salary Account offers Upto 5% Cashback rewards to all its customers on meeting the qualifying criteria.
c. Rewards for a particular calendar month are processed and communicated to all qualifying customers in the subsequent month.
d. Cash Back credit confirmation and other related communication are sent to the registered e-mail and/or mobile no. of Sole/Primary account holder maintained with the Bank and it will be the responsibility of the customer/account holder to have a valid e-mail id & mobile number updated with the bank at all times, failing which, customer may not receive the Cash Back credit confirmation mail / SMS and Bank shall not be responsible for such failure on part of customer.
e. Customers with mobile numbers / e-mail id registered for DNC / NDNC will not receive SMS confirmation from us unless a specific consent has been provided to the Bank. In the event of non-receipt of Cash Back credit confirmation within the subsequent month from the last day of qualifying month, customers to contact their relationship manager/branch/customer service helpline within 50 days from the date of qualifying for the rewards. Any claims of non-receipt of the rewards beyond the stipulated period shall not be entertained.
f. NationBuilder privileges and rewards are subject to salary/pension credit and/or maintenance of requisite average monthly balances in the account.
g. The Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising or resulting from delay in transmission delivery or non-delivery of electronic messages or any mistake, omission, or error in transmission or delivery thereof or in deciphering the message owing to any reason beyond the control of the Bank.
h.. The Bank will on a best-effort basis send the Cash Back credit confirmation in the specified duration as above, and shall not be responsible for delay or non-delivery or non-receipt of the same.
i. The Bank also reserves the right with / without notice to extend or terminate this offer or alter the terms and conditions or modify existing process of redemption / introduce any additional process at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever.
j. The decision of the Bank with respect to this Offer shall be final and binding. All disputes arising out of or in connection with this Offer shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai.
6. 30 free customer induced transactions include Cash Deposit, Cash Withdrawal, DD issuance, NEFT, RTGS, IMPS. Transactions above limit are chargeable at applicable rate.
7. Office / Home Banking: Please refer Fees & Charges.
8. Personal Loan and Home Loan - Conditions apply. Credit at sole discretion of Kotak Mahindra Bank and subject to guidelines issued by RBI from time to time. Bank may engage the services of marketing agents for the purpose of sourcing loan assets.
9. Terms & Conditions Apply. Credit at the sole discretion of Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. and subject to guidelines issued by RBI from time to time. For details please refer https://www.kotak.com/en/personal-banking/loans/payday-loan/features.html
10. Car Loan and Car Lease disbursement will be subject to complete documentation and credit at the sole discretion of Kotak Mahindra Prime Ltd. Kotak Mahindra Prime is a subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. Car Loans available at select locations only.
11. Issuance of credit cards is at the sole discretion of Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited. All features and benefits are subject to Credit Card terms and conditions. Please read the Credit Card terms and conditions carefully provided on the bank website kotak.com.
12. Bank account is offered by Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., whereas Demat and Online trading accounts are offered by Kotak Securities.
13. List of Service Requests serviced by CEC for 48 hour response guarantee:
|Ref Type||Ref Description|
|Block/Unblock||Customer request for blocking / unblocking the debit card Customer may request to block the Debit card Phone banking for various reason like Security Issue. Do not want to use it for temporary period etc.|
|PB: Pin Generation/ regeneration||Customer is requesting for regeneration of Phone banking channel PIN|
|Register / Revoke||Customer is requesting for registering or revoking Phone banking channel|
|PB FATCA Declaration||This SR is to be created only by CCC officers for activating the FATCA flag for the customers based on verification at Phone banking. No physical document required.|
|PB ActivMoney Registration Update||This SR is created by CCC for activating/de-activating and modifying the ActivMoney facility for the customer. No physical document required.|
|PB Change TD Maturity Instruction||This SR is created by CCC for changing the maturity instructions for TD from Redeem to Renew. No physical document required.|
|PB Register for Statement||This SR is created by CCC to register customer for Physical or E-Statement. No physical document required.|
|PB Upgrade of Debit Card||Upgrade of Platinum Debit Card request taken by CCC.|
|CCC/CCU-Service Issue||Complain for CCC in specific. Please mention the Name of the CCC officer and complete details to be mentioned. In case the complaint is for contactibility - ensure you mention which number customer tried, which no. he was calling from & the date of call.|
|PB Home Banking Registration||This SR is created by CCC for accepting Home Banking registration. No physical document required.|
|PB MMID Gen or Reinstation||This SR is created by CCC for generating MMID for the customer or re-instate MMID. No physical document required.|
|PB Payment Gateway Registration||This SR is created by CCC for registering customers for Payment Gateway. No Physical doc required.|
|PB Link-Delink acct. for DC||This SR is created by CCC for linking and de-linking customers account to his debit card. No physical document required.|
|PB MB Registration - Deregistration||This SR is created by CCC for registration or de-registration of Mobile Banking. No physical document required.|
|PB TD-RD Opening||This SR is created by CCC for TD/RD booking for current, savings, HUF and minors. No physical document required.|
|PB Activate-deactivate Alerts||This SR is created by CCC for activating and de-activating alerts for the customer. No physical document required.|
|Book Kotak Cyber Insurance Policy||Ref to be created when customer has applied Kotak Cyber Insurance policy through Secured Digital channel - MB/NB.|
|PAN Updated-Unfreeze A/c-CEC||Ref ID to be created by CEC when customer has updated his PAN however freeze has not removed from A/c and Freeze reason in No PAN updated.|
|CCC For Records||This SR type has to be captured for pasting td format and any other issues where a record purpose SR is required.|
|OCC-Email sent to customer||The OCC RM has sent an e-mail communication to the customer|
|Documents submitted at branch.||Query regarding requested submitted at Branch|
|Incorrect alerts received-RL||SR to be raised by CEC when Customers complain regarding receipt of incorrect alerts which pertains to other customer due to wrong updation of the Mobile no/Email.|
14. Reimbursement Account is offered as part of the Salary Account. Reimbursement Account shall be closed in case the Salary Account is closed or moved to any other scheme code.
Please click here for ActivMoney terms and conditions.
Disclaimer - W.e.f. Jun 13, 2022, daily balances in Savings Account above Rs. 50 lakhs will earn 4% interest p.a. Daily balances in Savings Account up to Rs. 50 lakhs will continue to earn 3.50% interest p.a. These interest rates are applicable for Resident Accounts only.
Please note, if your account is currently in dormant status, non-maintenance charges will not be applicable to the same. In order to activate your account, please visit your nearest Kotak Bank branch .
$Year is defined as period of 12 months from 1st January to 31st December for cheque book issuance charges
Please click here for ActivMoney terms and conditions.