Apply for Kotak Infinite Credit Card Online
For those who hate to compromise, this Card is for you.
|Fee & other Parameters||Kotak Infinite Credit Card|
|Condition for waiver of Annual Fees - First Year||NA|
|Condition for waiver of Annual Fees - Second Year||NA|
|Addon card Fees||Nil|
|Interest Charges on outstanding Balances||3.10% (Annualized 37.2%)|
|Minimum Amount Due (MAD) (It will reflect in statement in column of minimum amount due)||MAD can be 5% or 10% of TAD as decided by the Bank|
|ATM Cash Withdrawal/ Call a draft/ Fund Transfer/ Cash Advance per Rs. 10,000 or part thereof||Rs. 300|
|Late Payment Charges ("LPC")||Rs. 100 for statement o/s less than or equal to Rs. 500.|
|Rs. 500 for statement o/s between Rs. 500.01 to Rs. 10000.|
|Rs. 700 for statement o/s greater than Rs. 10,000|
|Over Limit Charge||Waived|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||Rs. 500|
|Foreign Currency Mark Up||2%*|
|Railway Booking Surcharge (on transaction amount)^||Waived|
|Fee for Cash payment at Bank||Waived|
|Outstation Cheque Processing Fee||Waived|
|Reissue/ Replacement Card (per issunace)||Waived|
|Charge Slip Request||Waived|
|Machine Surcharge at ATMs||Waived|
|Balance Enquiry Charges at Non Parent Bank ATM||Waived|
|Duplicate Statement Request||Waived|
|Web Pay Service Fee||Waived|
|All the taxes would be charged as per the rates approved in the Finance Act each year on all interest & fees and other charges levied on your Credit Card|
|^Maximum Railway surcharge waiver of Rs. 500 in a calendar year|
|**Fuel surcharge to be waived only for transactions between values of Rs. 400 - Rs. 4000. Maximum Fuel surcharge waiver of Rs. 4500 in a calendar year|
|*With effective 16th October 2019, foreign markup fee would be reduced to 2%|
Explore more credit card options that best suit your needs.
Credit cards are a convenient tool for managing your short-term financing needs. A credit card lets you borrow certain money and repay it later in instalments.
Credit cards in India have become a popular payment method. More than half the population owns instant-approval credit cards. To get a credit card, apply online using the following steps:
● Visit Kotak Mahindra Bank’s website
● Check your credit card eligibility
● Fill out the online application form and submit it
● Track your application status online
At Kotak Mahindra Bank, it is easy to understand how to apply for a credit card.
Here are the eligibility criteria for a credit card:
● For the Royale Signature Credit card, League Platinum Credit card, Delight Platinum Credit card, Essentia Platinum Credit card, PVR Platinum Credit card, PVR Gold Credit card, and Urbane Gold Credit card primary applicant must be in the age bracket of 21 – 65 years.
● For 811 Dream different Credit card, NRI Royale Signature Credit card, the primary applicant should be in the age bracket of 18 years to 75 years.
● Must be an Indian resident
● Must be a salaried employee or self-employed (With income proof)
● Must meet the income requirement set by the bank
● Must be a resident of the serviceable locations within India
With Kotak Mahindra Bank’s free credit card apply option, applying for a credit card is a relatively simple process. Here are the steps on how to get a credit card:
● Clicking the "Apply Now" icon in the section of the credit card that you wish to avail Alternatively, you can visit the bank branch or get in touch with an official representative
● Submit applicant details such as name, age, birthdate, residential address, net income, PAN and others
● Must provide proof of personal documents, PAN Card, KYC documents, proof of address and proof of income or employment status
● Keep track of application status.
Joining Fee: INR NIL|Annual Fee: INR 999
*wavied at an annual retail spend of Rs 1 Lac