Investing in Fixed Deposits and Recurring Deposits made easy for senior citizens
Senior citizens can now invest in a new fixed or recurring deposit online easily with Kotak. Just log on to Kotak’s Mobile Banking App or Net Banking portal and start a new investment in just a few minutes.
1. Log into your netbanking account and select banking
2. Select 'deposit', then 'open a fixed/recurring deposit'
3. Select the deposit you want to open and add the required details. After this, click on submit
If you are using the mobile banking app:
1. Click on fixed/recurring deposit icon under banking
2. Select the deposit you want to open, add the required details and click on submit
Alternatively, you can also SMS FDRD to 5676788 or visit your nearest Kotak Mahindra Bank branch.
Download the Kotak Mobile Banking app here – iOS | Android
You can also find us on YouTube |Twitter | Instagram | Facebook